Registration is now open for the 2022 Summer Reading Program (June – July)! Read books, come to a library program, and win prizes! The goal is to get you and the family to read through the summer.
Summer Reading Program benefits:
- reluctant readers will have opportunities to be around a community of other readers in a safe and encouraging environment
- the program is designed to create a summer experience around the habit of reading
- school-aged children can avoid the summer slide by keeping up with their reading
- prize incentives for all age groups can help set strong reading goals
- activities, gatherings, and prizes can help generate interest in libraries and books